Dr. Shirish Valsangkar
Dr. Valsangkar Shirish Padmakar’s clinic in Solapur City, Solapur, is well-equipped with latest equipment. The clinic features separate waiting and consulting areas, providing ample space for patients to wait comfortably. The doctor provides a variety of medical services as a specialised General Physician Doctor. Neurology and Preventive Medicine are two examples.
Dr. Shirish Valsangkar attended D B F Dayanand College of Arts and Science in Solapur and graduated with honours. Pre-degree science was passed with honours, and pre-professional was passed with honours, and medical education was finished at Dr. V M Medical College in Solapur. They earned their MBBS, MD, and MRCP from Shivaji University and the Royal College of Physicians in London, respectively. They can communicate in four languages: Marathi, Kannada, English, and Hindi.
1. Compulsory Rotary Internship Intern, CPR Hospital-Kolhapur ( 01/07/78 to 31/12/78)
2. Intern , Primary Health Centre, Kurduwadi ( 01/01/79 to 30/06/79)
3. Three years post-graduate training in General Hospital, Solapur ( Dr V M Medical College-Solapur ) Culminating MD
4. Resident Senior Registrar (Dept. of Neurology) Bombay Hospital, Bombay ( Non-teaching but recognized by National Board of Neurology, New Delhi for Specialist Training in Neurology ( 07/05/1983 to 22/12/1983).
5. Locum Consultant Neurologist – Bombay Hospital, Bombay ( 08/05/1983 to 23/05/1983 and 10/11/1983 to 20/11/1983).